Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Like a star

"Like a star" by Corinne Bailey Rae! is brilliant!! The first time I heard of the song when we were in Scotland on our west coast trip and I totally fell in love with the song and her voice. Scott was so considerate as usual and he went to the record store and get me a copy of the single when we got back to Aberdeen. =) Since we came back from our vacation, I have been listening to the same song repeatedly while I am driving and on my ipod. It is my "Scotland song"! I finally downloaded the whole album from iTune a few weeks ago. It is one of the best album I ever owned! Totally love it!! She is from Leeds, England and I believe she will be one of the Brit artists who is capable to invade the music sence here in the U.S., it's about time to welcome some talented and new voices from the UK. Oh... by the way, she was on Oprah show this afternoon! Yipee!! =)

Knitting news!! I finished "Fetching" and "Children rainbow scarf" during the weekend. Here are some pictures when I was working on them during the weekend. Both are quick projects but are fun and interesting at the same time. Especially the Children rainbow scarf, it's a bliss to see Noro Kureyon unveiling it's colour while I was working on it, it's full of surprises!


"Fetching" with Lucien Bunny!! I found him at Target and immediately fell in love with him!


Children rainbow scarf

No comments: