Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do I still knit?

As of knitting news, there is not much progress since the wee man was born. One might think a stay-at-mum should have all the time in the world to knit as much as she wants. Well.... at least that's my wishful thinking at one point... Well, unfortunately my world revolves around the wee man now... nothing else but the wee man! But most importantly, I am happy with my life and the time I get to spend with my wee son. If I had to choose doing it all over again, surely I would do it again in the exact same way: quite my job and look after my wee man. Oh yes, I wouldn't change a thing!

My feather and fan scarf is 2/3 through. A project I started on the way home to Malaysia, I was hoping to kill some time during the long flight hours from Houston to Kuala Lumpur. I didn't get to knit much as I was exhausted taking care of an infant while flying solo. Not an easy task at all! I am hoping I can wrap it up in a couple of weeks!

2/3 knitted scarf

Fetching was finally given to Eunice as her birthday present. I am glad she loves it and hopefully it will keep her warm. =)
Fetching for Eunice

No comments: